LAMDA platform is design to function as a NNM (Not Normally Manned) , remotely operable under all weather condition. It will have two main decks (Drilling and Production) and a mezzanine deck and will contain slots to allow up to 15 wells to be drilled. Topsides and Jacket will be fabricated at GSP shipyard facilities Constanta 2018 – 2019. Platform Piles and Base frame to be installed in 2018, jacket to be installed on top of piles in 2019, while deck’s installation on jacket and final commissioning is planned for 2019.
Our company is responsible with Field Engineering and Method Engineering in accordance with GSP Shipyard technology:
- Field Engineering is an important task that involves the execution of detailed Workshop Documentation for structure and systems, based on the technical requirements of the GSP Shipyard.
- Method Engineering consist in:
- Preparation the Yard layout and the design of the Temporary Structure and Fabrication aids
- Lifting Plan and Step by Step Fabrication sequences
- Weighing procedures
- Support for the fabrication teams in term of fabrication process, optimization, etc