Ana is a Normally Unmanned Wellhead Platform with 4 × Platform wells, pipework fully rated to well closed-in tubing head pressure, cold vent, helideck, chemical storage and injection pumps for MEG, temporary refuge, lifeboat, facilities to enable temporary installation of pig receivers and pig launchers, minimal other facilities
Our company is responsible with Field Engineering and Method Engineering in accordance with GSP Shipyard technology:
- Field Engineering is an important task that involves the execution of detailed Workshop Documentation for structure and systems, based on the technical requirements of the GSP Shipyard.
- Method Engineering consist in:
- Preparation the Yard layout and the design of the Temporary Structure and Fabrication aids;
- Weighing procedures;
- Lifting Plan and Step by Step Fabrication sequences;
- Support for the fabrication teams in term of fabrication process, optimization, etc.